- Any device with SDDP is instantly recognized, identified and authenticated by the Control4
- No drivers need to be downloaded, no complicated programming or configuration of Control4 software is required
- Control4 driver and certification programs ensure that a wide range of devices integrate efficiently and reliably.
- It is compatible with Siri, Google Home and Alexa
- Certified HDMI with audio and video capability delivers reliable connectivity to today’s televisions and receivers.
- Control4 App license enables in-home control from iOS and Android mobile devices, as well as PCs. A 4Sight subscription enables remote access and control from virtually anywhere.
- Instantaneous, intuitive control from a touch screen, remote, or TV on-screen navigator.
- Next-generation core and ZigBee processors deliver a new level of speed and performance.
EA-1 V2 PoE
EA-1 V2: - 29*191*127mm
EA-1 V2 PoE: -29*191*127mm
EA-3 V2: -31*221*149mm
EA-5 V2: -44*444*258mm
EA-1 V2: -240V AC, 60/50 Hz
EA-1 V2 PoE: -PoE+
EA-3 V2: -240V AC, 60/50 Hz or PoE+
EA-5 V2: -240V AC, 60/50 Hz
Q1) How many types of Controllers are there?
A: - 6
Q2) How many devices can be connected?
- EA-1 V2: - Up to 30 devices
- EA-1 V2 PoE: - Up to 30 devices
- EA-3 V2: - Up to 50 devices
- EA-5 V2: - Up to 200 devices
Q3) Is there surge protection?
Q4) What are the internal storage?
- EA-1 V2: - 8GB shared with OS
- EA-1 V2 PoE: - 8GB shared with OS
- EA-3 V2: - 8GB shared with OS
- EA-5 V2: - 8GB shared with OS
Prominent Brands that you can trust
In the world of home automation, we pick devices from some of the leading brands across the globe.
No cost of the internal wiring is required When our whole system is wireless.
We are here to direct you to that sweet spot between what you want and what automation can offer.